Terms and Conditions
Panacea at the Canyon resort
Guests age 18 and over MUST sign a liability form and children under 18 must be named and listed properly below.
Please be aware that in being a Guest at Panacea at the Canyon, you do so at your own risk.
By staying with us at Panacea you agree to release and hold harmless Panacea at the Canyon, its owners, agents, and other guests from any liability.
Panacea Release Form (58 KB)
Example of the Release From Liablity
Release From Liability
I, the undersigned (hereinafter the Guest) hereby irrevocably & unconditionally release & hold harmless from liability Panacea at the Canyon, its owners, agents, and other guests (all four groups hereinafter known as Releasees) from any & all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any nature whatsoever whether in law or equity, known or unknown, occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way from my presence and/or stay at Panacea at the Canyon.
I understand that attending a facility in the country may involve participation in physical activities both indoors and outdoors, and certain exposure to wildlife. With these, and all related activities, there is a certain element of risk. By accepting this waiver, I hereby acknowledge that my participation is at my own risk, and that I assume all responsibilities for any and all aspects of participation by both myself and any children who might accompany me. This waiver applies to any and all activities participated in at Panacea at the Canyon.
I understand that this Release from Liability irrevocably & unconditionally releases and holds harmless all Releasees from any financial or other liability for any injury, bodily harm, sickness, illness, or loss of life that I as a Guest or my family member or friend may suffer and from any economic harm or loss of property occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way out of staying at Panacea at the Canyon.
I, the undersigned, have read this Release from Liability & the Panacea Rules & Regulations & understand all of its terms; I have executed it voluntarily, with full knowledge of its significance, & intend to be legally bound by it. Children here with me and named below are my responsibility and under 18 while here at Panacea at the Canyon. My signature includes them in coverage of this release form.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Panacea at the Canyon
Rules On Site
- No smoking in or around the property. Smoking on property will result in a $500 fee and removal from the property with all paid monies nonrefunded.
- Please, no shoes in the tents.
- With the exception of verified service dogs, no pets allowed on property.
- No food left in or outside of tents. This attracts unwelcome wildlife.
- Stay on marked trails. It is very easy to get disoriented and lost, as we are surrounded by BLM.
- Quiet hours from 10pm until 10am.
- No guests allowed who are not accounted for in the reservation.In the event that more people are staying than registered, the entire party will be asked to leave with no refund.
- The cost of any linens, robes, towels, etc taken from the property will be charged to your account.
- Absolutely no materials are to be flushed down the toilet outside of human waste and the toilet paper provided. This is a very delicate system and additional materials will clog all seven units.Cost to correct is at guest’s expense.
- The pool area closes at sunset.